View the embedded image gallery online at:
|Cart Type||2016 Yamaha Gas Carts|
|Practice Facilities||Putting and Chipping Areas. No Driving Range|
|Golf Shop||Fully stocked Golf Shop with clothes and equipment. The Golf Shop is open 1/2 hour prior to the first tee time and closes at dusk.|
|Lockers||Locker facilities with showers for Men and Women|
|Restaurant||Grill Room and Patio for Casual Dining. Café on the Green Restaurant for formal dining and catering|
|Course / Slope Ratings||Blue 73.2/137 | White 70.8/134 | Gold 72.9/129 | Red 70.7/124|
|Course Records||Professional: Ralph Salito (54 years) - 65
Tournament: Ken Green, PGA (33 years) - 64
Amateur : Niall Platt (17 years) - 65
|Major Events Hosted||American Junior Golf Association (2007, 2008, 2009)
MGA Public Links Championship (2008)
CT Public Links Championship (2009)
CT Open Qualifier (2013, 2015)
Met Public Links Championship (2013)
|Club Champions (2015)||Men's - Bob Cesca
Ladies - Joyce Curran
Senior Men's -
Fran McCarthy Junior Tournament
Turkey Shoot for Dorothy Day
|Developed/Promoted By||City of Danbury|
|Course Architect||Edward Ryder|
|Payment Types Accepted||Visa, MasterCard, American Express|
|Airline Airports||Westchester County, Bradley International, JFK, LaGuardia|
Rules & Regulations
- USGA Rules of Golf govern all play except when modified by local rules.
- Proper golf attire required. Shirts must have collars and shorts must be of Bermuda length. Tank tops, t-shirts and denim of any kind are not permitted.
- Metal spikes prohibited.
- Each player must have a set of clubs. Rentals are available for a fee of $50.
- Do not go beyond white marker lines in front of greens with your cart.
- Do not play until players ahead are safely out of range. Be courteous.
- Replace divots on tees, fairways and roughs. Repair ball marks on greens.
- Player Assistants will supervise play on the course.
- STOP SLOW PLAY: Please permit faster players to play through when there is a vacant hole ahead of you. (15 minute/hole) Player Assistants will assist, if required.